Terms & Conditions
REGULATIONS OF ON-LINE STORE Feelthefelt.com
These Regulations lay down rules for making purchases in the on-line store operated by the Seller at http://feelthefelt.com.
The Seller is Moje Inspiracje, headquartered at Walecznych 44a/2, 03-916 Warsaw, entered in the Central Register of Business Activity under the Tax ID NIP number: 5252233261, Regon: 142656437, also alternatively referred to as the "Service Provider".
The Service Provides may be contacted:
- at the telephone number of the Consumer Hotline (Helpline): 48 512 050 001 cost per minute according to caller's operator tariff
The customer service office is located at:
ul. Kubańska 4/36, 03-949 Warsaw
- using the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 1. Definitions
1. Regulations - these regulations. In the scope of services provided by electronic means, the Regulations is the regulations as referred to in Article 8 of the Law of July 18, 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, it. 1204 as amended).
2. Customer - natural person, legal person or organizational unit not having legal personality and having legal capacity, which on the principles set forth in these regulations places an Order in the On-line Store.
3. Consumer - Customer who is a natural person, using the On-line Store for a purpose not directly related to their business or professional activity.
4. Service Provider - entity providing services of sale via the On-line Store on the terms and conditions set out in these Regulations.
5. Subject of Transaction - Goods listed and described on the web page of the On-line Store.
6. Goods - movable presented in the On-line Store, to which the Contract of Sale applies.
7. Additional Service - service provided by the Service Provider to the Customer outside of the On-line Store in connection with the nature of the Goods sold.
8. Contract of Sale - the contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Service Provider and the Customer, with the use of Store website.
9. On-line Store (the Store) - website available at http://feelthefelt.com, through which a Customer can place an Order.
10. Order - declaration of will of a Customer, indicating clearly the nature and the quantity of Goods, aimed directly at conclusion of a Contract of Sale.
11. Data Communications System - complex of mutually cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks using an appropriate terminal device for the type of network.
§ 2. General principles
1. These Regulations lay down the rules for using the on-line store available at http://feelthefelt.com
2. A condition for placing of an Order with the On-line Store by a Customer is becoming familiar with these Regulations and acceptance of its provisions at the time of execution of the Order.
3. The feelthefelt.com On-line Store conducts retail and wholesale trade via the Internet.
4. All the Goods offered in the store are brand new, originally packed, free of physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the market.
§ 3. Order placement
1. All prices shown on the web pages of the store are gross prices given in one of the currencies selected by the Customer by selecting the appropriate option from the drop-down panel available in the upper right-hand corner of the store web page.
2. The prices quoted do not include shipping costs, unless expressly specified otherwise on the subpage of a given product or order.
2. Orders are accepted via the web page.
3. Order placed via the web page may be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, throughout the year.
4. An order is effective if the Customer correctly fills out the order form and correctly provides contact details, including the exact address, to which goods are to be shipped, as well as a telephone number and e-mail address.
5. In the case where the provided data are not complete, the Seller shall contact the Customer. If contact with the Customer is not possible, the Seller shall have the right to cancel the Order.
6. In the process of placing an Order, the Customer may express a will to receive a fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice, which can be attached to the shipment or sent by electronic means, to the specified e-mail address in the form of an electronic image of billing documents, in particular such as: VAT invoices with attachments, VAT correcting invoices with attachments and forms. The preset consent authorizes the Seller also to issue and forward VAT invoices in electronic form, in accordance with the regulation of the Minister of Finance of December 20, 2012 on transmission of invoices in electronic form, principles of their storage and mode of sharing with the tax authority or fiscal control authority.
7. When placing an Order, the Customer may agree to the placement of personal data in the database of the On-line Store of the Seller for the purpose of processing in relation to the filling of the Order. In the case of granting such consent, the Customer has the right to access their data, correct them and to demand their removal.
8. The Customer may use the option to save the data by the system in order to facilitate the process of placement of future Orders. For this purpose the Customer should specify a login and password, necessary to gain access to their account. The Customer's login is the provided e-mail address. The password is a string of characters determined by the Customer. The Customer's password is not known to the Seller and the Customer is obliged to maintain it in confidentiality and to protect it against unauthorized access by third parties. 9. Following placement of an effective Order by the Customer, they shall receive an automatic reply from the store, confirming receipt of the Order.
10. The time of commencement of execution of an order is the moment of receipt by the Service Provider of payment in full amount or the moment of placement of the order in case of the "cash on delivery" option.
§ 4. Costs and date of shipping
1. Goods are shipped to the address indicated on the order form or given by telephone or by mail. The store shall inform the Customer without delay of incorrectly completed order form, which makes shipping impossible or may cause it to be delayed.
2. Goods are delivered by means of specialized courier services or via universal postal services. In some cases it is possible to pick up goods personally at the offices of the Seller.
3. Shipments are delivered in line with the deadline specified for each Good on the website pages. This is an approximate time of delivery and applies to orders with the "cash on delivery" option.
4. The Customer is charted delivery (shipping) costs specified in the shipping price list. The Customer may refer to the price list at any time by clicking on the link "Delivery costs".
§ 5. Payments
1. For each sold item we issue a receipt or a personal proof of purchase (invoice).
2. Payment for ordered goods can take place by cash on delivery, via the electronic payment system przelewy24 or Paypal or by bank transfer to the bank account of the store.
§ 6. Withdrawal from the Contract
1. A Consumer who has entered into a remote contract has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason by way of submission of an appropriate declaration in writing or in an e-mail message within 10 days (legal basis: Article 7 (1) of the Law of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product, Journal of Laws No. 22, it. 271 as amended). This term is a deadline and counts from the date of issue of things, and when the contract relates to provision of a service - from the date of its conclusion. To meet this deadline it is sufficient to send a statement before its expiry to the address of the Service Provider.
2. In the case of withdrawal from a remote contract, the contract is deemed to not have been concluded. Whatever the parties have provided is subject to return in an unaltered state, unless a change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management.
3. Return should take place promptly, no later than within 14 days. Purchased goods should be returned to the address of the Service Provider.
4. In accordance with the law, the following are exempt from return: commenced provision of services, on consent of the Customer, before the expiry of the period referred to in Article 7 (1), relating to audio and video recordings stored on computer program media once the Customer has removed their original packaging, contracts relating to performance for which the price or remuneration depends solely on price movements in the financial market, performance of characteristics specified by the Customer in the submitted order or closely related to his person, performance which, because of its nature, cannot be returned or the subject thereof sustains rapid deterioration, delivery of the press, services in the scope of gaming and betting.
§ 7. Claim Procedure
1. Products sold in the Feelthefelt.com store are hand made. The Customer should bear in mind that their size, texture and color may slightly vary between lots and individual pieces.
2. Claims must be submitted to the address of the Service Provider.
3. When lodging a claim, the contested product must be delivered to the Service Provider along with proof of purchase and reasons for Customer dissatisfaction.
4. The Service Provider shall process a claim within 14 days from the date of filing of a claim. In the event that a claim is decided in favor of the
Customer, the Service Provider shall repair or replace the claimed goods with new, full-value goods or shall refund the value of the purchased goods.
5. If goods are not compliant with the contract, the Customer may demand that it be made compliant by means of free repair or replacement with a new one, unless repair or replacement is not possible or require excessive costs. When assessing excessive costs, account is taken of the value of compliant goods and the nature and degree of determined non-compliance. (Law of July 27, 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amendment to the Civil Code).
6. The Customer loses the rights referred to in subsection 5 of this section, if before the expiry of two months from the finding of non-compliance of the goods with the contract the Customer fails to notify the store of this fact. To meet this deadline it is sufficient to send a notice before its expiry.
1. The Administrator of databases of personal data provided by customers of the on-line store in connection with shopping is the Service Provider.
2. Personal data shall be used for the purpose of performance of sale contracts, in which connection they may be transferred to entities responsible for delivery of purchased goods to the customer and, in the case of installment purchases, institutions crediting the purchase. Customers have the right to access their data and to correct them. Data are transmitted on a voluntary basis.
3. Information about the methods and technical measures serving for detection and correction of errors in the entered data:
a. When placing an Order, until the "Place order" button is pressed, Customers holding an account with the On-line Store are able to correct the entered data themselves by editing their account profile.
b. Verification of data or correction of an Order can be made also by sending an e-mail message to the Service Provider at email@example.com
c. The Customer has the option to change the entered data during creation of an Account at any time within the framework of the available options.
4. Information on the principles and procedures of saving, securing and sharing by the Service Provider with the other party of the content of the concluded contract:
a. Saving, securing and sharing of the content of the concluded contract takes place by submission of an appropriate email message after conclusion of a Contract of Sale.
b. Saving, securing and sharing of the content of the concluded Contract of Sale takes place by sending to the Customer to the provided e-mail address the content of the concluded contract or by transfer to the Customer of specifications of the Order and proof of purchase.
c. The content of the concluded contract is additionally saved and secured in the data communications system of the Service Provider and shared on each request of the Customer.
§ 9. Final Provisions
1. In matters not regulated by these Regulations, provisions apply of the law of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws 2000 No. 22, it. 271 as amended), the law of July 27, 2002 on special conditions of consumer sale and amendment to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2002 no. 141 it. 1176 as amended), the law of April 23, 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16 it. 93 as amended).
2. Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with performance of concluded contracts between the Store and Customers, shall be considered by a Court of competent subject matter and territorial jurisdiction in accordance with the Law of 17.11.1964 Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws No. 43 it. 296 as amended).
Date of publication of the regulations: November 21, 2014